Christian Values are at the heart of our school.
We aim to provide our children with the best possible learning experience so that they develop into responsible and thoughtful citizens.
All children, parents, carers, staff, governors and members of the wider school community work together to ‘be the best that we can be’ by:
- Celebrating and living out our Christian values
- Embracing challenging and exciting experiences
- Valuing everyone
- Encouraging and supporting each other
- Respecting and caring for each other and our world
- Fostering a sense of awe and wonder for the world around us
- Developing independence
- Being confident lifelong learners together
- Working hard and having fun